A True Master of Design at Work...

Thursday 3 October 2013


Lets assume that the key to getting to know somebody’s style lies in knowing what trends they love or hate, which styles they're rocking, which designers inspire them. Now it would take me forever to explain all the things that fire my love for fashion, but I'll start by giving you an insight into a designer that in my eyes is undoubtedly a genius. Elie Saab has now been in the industry for over 10 years and is something of icon, for his flawless and whimsical couture and ready-to-wear designs. 

He has been criticised by some for his 'repetitive' craftsmanship and lack of diversity within his collections, but as someone who is a hard-core fan, I think it’s completely uncalled for! Saab has this uncanning ability to understand a women's silhouette, beautiful embroidery and create masterpieces that never fail to make you say 'wow!'

Now it was a hard task, but I've narrowed some of my personal favourites that spans his career in the industry...

















Photos source: Vogue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground